Friday, May 10, 2013

Three States

Another clear day for traveling. The travels today took us through 3 states, Utah, Idaho and Oregon. I also passed the 49th parallel which put me at the point of 1/2 way to the North Pole or the Equator. I will remember two things about Idaho. Bugs on my windshield, yuck. Also, lot of farms, potatoes anyone? Currently camping in Oregon Emigrant Springs. Tomorrow is a day off for all of us, just hanging around at this campground.

A few travel notes:
Wyoming on I80 was very windy and too many semi trucks to count
Utah was easy and had great scenery
Idaho was very buggy but greener.
Eastern Oregon has many mountain passes and was pretty dry.
Boise was a typical city driving on 184.

We have one more driving day to WA State. My owners Jim and Sandy are very pleased with my performance on this trip.

Signing off,

Sugar





1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! When we drove through Utah we thought it was so boring and dreary. Maybe we went through a different part of the state. Have a nice day resting!

    ReplyDelete